The 2013 NorCRID Board has set an ambitious agenda to make improvements to NorCRID operations, expand member benefits, and support opportunities for the exchange of ideas, best practices and healthy community collaborations.
The NorCRID President and entire Board call to you for help to initiate improvements and activities. Tasks range in number of hours needed of your time. If you are able to avail yourself and join a committee, any help would be greatly appreciated in setting NorCRID toward its goals.
Below is a list of various committees needing volunteers:
- By-Laws Committee (help NorCRID streamline and update operations)
- Social Events Committee (get involved in fun activities)
- NorCRID Historians Committee (preserve NorCRID’s past)
- Ad Hoc Tasks Committee (as needed for CMP, Membership, etc.)
- Study Group Leaders (new and experienced interpreters gathering for discussion)
We sincerely appreciate any hours you may spare for NorCRID. We have a great year planned ahead and hope, with your help, to accomplish our goals. Please contact Terri Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org to join our efforts.